Thursday, June 12, 2014

Enhancing Blue Eyes

      


Blue eyes are gorgeous all on there own but with certain colors of eye shadows you can enhance the color along with making them pop. 
 
    There are 4 main colors you should use to enhance blue eyes, Brown, taupe, gray & purple. I would suggest to stay away from blue eye shadows as this can make your eye color look dull and have a more unnatural effect.

    Shades of brown work best as brown and blue are contrasting colors. I personally have blue eyes and I tend to use more grays and browns. When trying to achieve a smoky look use dark shades of grays, blacks and browns. To finish your look stick to black and or brown eye liner and mascara.

Have a look that makes your eyes pop? Share it with me I would love to see!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment