Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's Moving day for the Marrero's!


  After a long journey of 18 hours and over 1300 miles, we have finally found a home to rest our sweet little heads! Our move from NY to AL have been quite an experiment. We have been in a hotel suite for the last 20 some odd days and every one is ready for their own space! Even the cat and dog are excited!

   Needless to say the internet company will not be able to come out until the 24th of this month so that means 5 longs days of no blogging.  No need to fret though! I will be back before you know it with a ton of blog posts.

 While I am here I want to take the time to thank each one of you for your continued support on the page. We have finally reached 500+ views in just a short week and a half and its all thanks to you my lovely!

 So with that all said I m off to move into our new home and will "see" you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment