Saturday, September 6, 2014

Adovia Mosturizing Day Cream Review


I was recently sent Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream to test and review. I was excited to open the package when it arrived. As I have tested other Adovia products in the past and loved them! But to my surprise when I opened the glass jar 65% of the product was missing. Which made me a bit disappointed. As you can see from the pictures below most of the jar was empty.









I do feel this was a "factory" mishap and wasn't done on purpose. I have never had an issue with the company and or their products before and this in no way changes my positive view on the company. I just wanted to show that mistakes can and will happen no matter what the products is or who the company is along with showing that customers do understand these mishaps.

With that said let me tell you my thoughts on this product. I have been using the moisturizing cream for a bit shy of a month now and it has made a difference to my skin. It feels smoother and more hydrated than it has in the past. I have also noticed my skin feeling and looking firmer. Of all the products I have tried and tested none of them actually firmed my skin but this one.

The Adovia Cream is made with dead sea minerals for a natural moisture balance. It is Hypoallergenic, and made with chamomile extract and aloe vera to calm and smooth your skin. It has a slight smell to it but a nice, almost soothing smell.

I stand by this product and do recommend to those who are looking for a day time moisturizer or a makeup base that helps to protect your face from sun damage while moisturizing and firming your skin.

DISCLOSURE; I have received the above mentioned product from Tomoson and the respected company mentioned above. With this said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment