Saturday, September 13, 2014

InstaNaturals Argon Oil Hair Mask

   As a frequent reader you would know I am completely obsessed with InstaNatural Products. So when they had asked me to try out their Argon Oil Hair Mask I was more than happy to do so. As son a the FedEx man knocked on my door I was off to the bathroom to try I out!

   My hair is always dry as  dye it a lot and I doesn't help I use a hair straightener daily. I am always on the hunt for a good product that can help to reduce the dryness and give my hair moisture. Well Guess what.... I found it!

   It smells like a  tropical day at the beach! I want to smell it all day long! The smell stays in your hair leaving it smelling fresh for days! It is recommended to wash your hair as you normally would then towel dry your hair and apply the Argon oil ask to the roots first then massaging it to the tips. Leaving the treatment in for 5 to 15 minutes then rinsing. It states you should repeat this process once or twice a week.

   Personally I do this once every two weeks. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and its so shiny afterwards. It restores my hair to its natural form. I can not express enough how much I adore this little jar of hair miracles.

   You can find the InstaNaturals Argon Oil Hair Mask here for $17.95, which is well worth it. You can find more information about their company by going to their  Website.







DISCLOSER: I have received the above mentioned product for testing purposes from Tomoson and it's respectful company. With that said all opinions stated in this post are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment