Friday, September 19, 2014

PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands

As most of you know I am pretty adamant abut staying fit. Every morning I get up at 4:30 in the and start with my Yoga routine. I am pretty happy with my routine but some days I only want to concentrate on my muscle strength. That is where the PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands come in handy.

These little bands are so easy to use and are color coordinated on strength. Red is the lowest strength, black being the strongest. I love the fact that I can sit at my computer desk and use these bands with ease without disrupting my daily routine.

My entire family (even the boys) uses these bands. You can use them to add strength to your arms and legs. I feel these band would be great for those that have had medical issues to where their  muscle strength is not where it should be. The PhantomFit bands could help to gradually get the muscle stength back up without having to put much strain on the body.

All in all I am very pleased with this product and he company. I will continue to use PhantomFit products and hope you will give them a try as well!


DISCLOSURE: I have received this product for testing purposes from Tomoson and it's respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment