Monday, September 22, 2014

Pure Sol Konjac Sponge

I have tried a few different Konjac sponges in the last three to four months and have been pretty pleased with most of them, but when it comes to the Pure Sol Konjac sponge with activated charcoal is by far my favorite. A nice feature about this sponge is that it is eco friendly, natural, Biodegradable and chemical free.


 
 
Most Konjac facial sponges will last 10-15 uses before needing to toss them out. I have used the Pure Sol Konjac Sponge around 30 times now and it still feels, smells and looks the same as the day it arrived. I use it once in the morning and once at night.



The nice thing about this facial sponge is that it comes with a string attached and a small suction cup for easy hanging in the shower. This way you don't have to worry about it falling in the bottom of the tub or little ones grabbing it and putting it into a dirty situation.

I have tugged and pulled on the string to see if it would pull out easily and it did not. I pulled with a bit of strength to see if it would hold up the string stayed in place and did not ruin the sponge at all.
 
 
I have just received the Pure Sol Original and can not wait to try it1 I am more than positive it ill exceed my expectations.

Do you use a Konjac sponge? If so what brand? Do you like it or feel it isn't doing it's job? Let me know in the comments below, I always love hearing from you!

DISCLOSURE: I have received this item for testing purposes from Tomoson and it's respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in anyway, shape or form.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment