Friday, September 26, 2014

Tweeze Away with Bombay!



Tweezers are a must have beauty tool for every woman. Now mater what you use them for you need a pair that has the best grip with out cramping your fingers as well as having a pair of tweezers that actually grip onto the hair. Finding a pair that can do both for a good price is usually a hard find.



The Majestic Bombay tweezers are stainless steel and are a pretty pink color. They have slanted edges perfect for grabbing onto little hairs.  The sleek design makes them cute fashionable and most of all useful. With them being made of stainless steel you know they will last for quite a while. The matte finish is a great aspect as it helps when gripping the tweezers, where as ones with a shiny finish tend to slip out of your fingers.



I have two pairs of tweezers I use the most, one being the these. I carry them with me in my purse every where I go. I love the design and of course the color. They come in handy and work the way they were intended too. So if you are looking for that perfect pair of tweezers I suggest grabbing a pair of Majestic Bombay tweezers.
 
 
DISCLOSURE: I received this product for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in anyway, shape or form.
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment