Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cellulite Defense


  As I start to get a bit older I seen some signs of cellulite sneaking up on my thighs and the backs of my arms.  I have used two different solutions for cellulite and this one seems to work the best. I have been using is for 2 and a half weeks not and can feel and see the difference.


  Body Merry has a Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream that works amazingly! When you open the 4oz jar you can smell the menthol. It reminds me of Vicks. It is a crème color that is some what think. You are to rub the cream into your problem areas in circular motions until it is absorbed into your skin. You will feel a slight "burning" sensation. It lets me know the cream is working. I happen to like the feeling.



  After 2 and a half weeks I have noticed smoother firmer skin. My skin looks so much healthier. I feel so much more confident when wearing skirts, shorts and dresses and not to mention tank tops.

  I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it for maximum results. If you are starting to see signs f cellulite I suggest picking up a bottle of Body Merry Cellulite Defence Gel-Cream.














DISCLOSURE: I have received this product for testing purposes from tomoson and the respective company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment