Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MultiPurpose Rosehip Seed Oil

Ever want one product that takes care of multiple issues? Well I found one!  InstaNaturals has a wonderful Organic product made of 100% Rosehip Seed Oil. It is to take care of stretch marks, diminish scars, moisturize your face and skin, and nourish your hair and nails.






I like to use this on my legs as a moisturizer. My skin stays smooth ad hydrated for over 24 hours. My legs never feel greasy. I also use the Rosehip seed oil as a cuticle oil. I am constantly getting my nails done and my cuticles get very dried out. This helps to keep them looking fresh and healthy. I mainly use it to retain moisture in my hair. I have very dried out ends from dyeing and straightening my hair. InstaNaturals Rosehip Seed Oil helps to keep my hair hydrated, smooth and shiny.






What I like most about this product is that it is 100% organic and only has one ingredient - Pure certified organic Rosehip Seed Oil. Yep that is all this bottle contains.

 I am obsessed with InstaNatural products and am very pleased with every thing they produce. If you have not tried any of their products yet please check out their website and their amazon page.



DISCLOSURE: I have received this items from tomoson and its respective company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my on and have not been altered I any way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment