Thursday, October 2, 2014

PhantomFit Ankle Bands

I have been really into fitness lately. With my morning runs and yoga sessions. I have started to see a big difference not only in my body but also in my personality. I love running at 5 am it is my "quiet" time. It is normally still dark out and this can be a bit freighting when you are unsure if drivers can see you well. So having the PhantmFit Reflective bands have been a great help!


 

 PhantomFit contacted me asking if I would try out their Reflective Ankle Bands and I was all for it!
As soon as they arrived I put them on and went for a afternoon run just to see how comfortable they were. I put them on above my socks. There was no irritation at all! The ankle bands did not move or come loose at any point. They stayed right were I had put them.


  I run every morning sometimes twice a day, and the ankle bands have stayed the same as the day they were put in my mailbox. The Velcro has not worn or become matted. The reflective strips have not chipped or worn off. The material is still the same bright neon yellow. The ankle bands are made of high quality materials. I usually run them under cold water once I am done with a run and leave them to air dry and yet still no wear or tear.

  I do feel more confident going out when it is dark when wearing them. This is a product I will continue to use daily and recommend to those who also like to run. If you think this is a product for you, you can get them here for $10.99. I also recommend looking into other PhantomFit products and you can find them here.






DISCLOSURE: I have received this item for testing purposes from tomoson and the respective company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment