Friday, November 7, 2014

Doggy Approved!

Recently we were asked to try the Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Treats . May I say they are my fur babies favorite! Every time I shook up the tub they would come running from the other side of the house! Maria our bigger pup jumps in all crazy ways until she gets one.


Stewart® Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver Treats are made in the U.S, Made with out any additives or preservatives in a USDA inspection facility. Pro-Treat® maintains the aroma, full-flavor and nutritional value of 100% raw liver. The Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver Treats have been trusted by many dog trainers for well over 40 years!

Maria is an American Dingo and a new member to our family I use the to potty train her and we have been 90% Successful! he knows when she does goo she is getting a treat in the end. She knows what she is getting when I shake the tub. Her tails wags in 100 different directions and she goes crazy on excitement! I think it is safe to say she loves her Stewart® Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver Treats!







DISCLOSURE: I received the above product for testing purposes from tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment