Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dot & Dot Organizers

   With all the mail I get things can get a bit cluttered around here. Finding smaller items to help me organize is key. I don't have room or big bulky plastic bins so when I was asked to test and try  Dot & Dot travel Organizers I knew they would be a perfect fit!

   I have a ton of makeup. From big items to smaller items. I have boxes full laying around and am always stumbling around to find what I need or want to use that day. Most makeup bags get ruined quickly or just do not hold a lot of items. With the Dot & Dot small organizer I am able to fit 34 pieces of my "every day use" makeup.

   The best quality of these bags is the waterproof mesh. It makes them easy to clean and perfect to take with you no matter where you go! Size range from Large - 14" x 10" x 1", Medium - 10" x 8" x 1", Small - 8" x 6" x 1", X-Small - 7.5" x 3.5" x 1. Prices range from $9.00 - $12.00 with free shipping for prime members.



 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment