Sunday, November 16, 2014

Yalmeh




  I try a bunch of beauty products all of the time. Most of the time they work some of them don't. I am usually searching or a product that reduces the dark circles under my eyes and helps look brighter. I have found a few that do the trick at least for a few hours. When I tried the Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel I thought it would be the same case.

  The morning I tried the Yalmeh eye gel I had only gotten 3 and a half hours, I needed to be out the door by 6:30 am. When I looked in the mirror I scared myself! My face was dark and gloomy and my eyes looked like endless black holes. I pulled out the sleek blue tube, unscrewed the top and applied a bit of the gel to each of my eyes, got dressed then looked back in the mirror. I was almost shocked and speechless. The dark circles completely disappeared ad my face looked brighter all because of a little blue tube! Needles to say Yalmeh eye gel is the only eye brightening gel I will use!


  Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel contains all natural ingredients, no toxic chemicals or cancer causing additives - no mineral oil, sulfates or alcohol ,propylene glycol or paraben. They never test their products on animals. This product is 100% natural & 75% organic. It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and reduces dark circles and puffiness.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment