Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jolly Awesome Pet Tags

Every one I know owns a pet. We love them and take care of them like one of our children. So what do we do if one of them go missing? We normally scrounge around finding pics and posting them all over the neighborhood. calling shelters and worrying like crazy!

I believe Jolly Awesome Pets Tags can help to alleviate some of that worry. With their picture tags you are able to customize them any way you want! On one side of the tag I put a clear picture of my fur baby. On the other side I put, "If I am lost please call my mom" (and added my phone number). I feel that if my pet was ever lost or ran out of the house and someone did find her there would be absolutely no mistake that she was mine.







It is simple and easy to use the Jolly Awesome Pet Tag website. You simply choose what package you want. Add you photo(s) to the front or the back add a bit of text if wanted and submit! Yep that simple! I made three tags in less that 20 minutes!





 
 

This is a fun way to give your fur pet a added accessory while ensuring if anything ever did happen they would be found and returned with no issues. Right now you can pick up here tags for the low price of $14.95. So stop by the Jolly Awesome Pet Tag website and start designing your pets new tags today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment