Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Look Your Best With EnvyDerm!

EnvyDerm has a new and exciting mascara! It is like having a pair of False Lashes in a bottle! Not only does it enhance your lashes but it also conditions them! With EnvyDerm's Eyelash Enhancement and Conditioning Volume Mascara you can achieve longer thicker fuller looking lashes in the blink of an eye!


The enhancement mascara has Moroccan argan oil, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to nourish, fortify and add shine to your lashes. Luxurious polymer and nylon to add show-stopping volume and definition to your lashes, while natural waxes form an elastic veil that helps sculpt your lashes and add big time curl for a dramatic look. Unique hourglass shape mascara brush to lift and separate lashes for defined lashes, while delivering the perfect amount of mascara needed for optimal voluminous look.

I have switched from my regular mascara to EnvyDerm's mascara. I love how my lashes look l

onger and vibrant almost. They feel super soft after washing my face. To me it is a MUST HAVE!

Be sure to check out their website and while you are there check out their mascara!





 
 
 
 

 
 
*Please note some photos and quotes were taken from EnvyDerm's Website
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment