Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Xtava Spiral Curler

Lets talk curls! I have tried everything from a traditional curler to the Instyler Tulip. Nothing seems to make and hold curls like the Xtava Spiral curler! Achieve perfectly symmetric curls every time with the Xtava Curlz spiral guide. Never again will you forget to turn off your Curler with the LED button indicating the device is on. The xtava curlz handle is made of high quality insulation materials designed for safety. The secure hold clip guarantees the perfect curl as it locks your hair in place. 360 Degree rotating swivel cord allowing complete freedom of movement.

  I have extremely thick hair that never wants to hold curls, even when I use a ton of hairspray. I'm lucky to hold curls for an hour. With the Xtava Spiral Curler it starts curling with in 30 seconds but I recommend at lease 60 seconds for a nice firm curl. When you clip in your hair its like it knows where to go. It simply and easily guides your hair in place. My curls stayed on their own with no hairspray and lasted for hours!

 I also like the "safe guard" (what guides your hair) it doesn't get very hot. I even left it pressed against my skin while curling with no burns or hurting. All in all I am very impressed. This curler comes in three color choices, pink, blue and orange. It is currently on sale for $19.99.

Be sure to check out the Xtava Spiral Curler HERE and while you are there check out the other amazing products that Xtava offers.



 
 
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment