Thursday, June 11, 2015

5 Bronzers ~ Under $40




With Winter long behind us it is now time to let the sun glow upon our skin or maybe
just make it look that way.
Below I have compiled a list of my
 5 go to bronzers that cost well below $40, for the beauty junkie on a budget.

My all time favorite bronzer has to be Sun Beam by Benefit cosmetics. 
I love the fact that it compliments all skin tones and glides on smoothly and blends flawlessly.
You can pick this up at Benefit Cosmetics for $26


Next on my list is Urban Decay's Naked Flushed. 
This set includes a blush, highlighter and of course a bronzer. I do find it appeasing that there are four color choices to choose from. Shown about is Native. I love the bright pink blush that seriously compliments the dark golden bronzer and illuminating highlighter. You can pick up the beauty from Urban Decay for $32.


Where would i be if I did not include a Too Faced product right? 
I absolutely adore their 16 hour Endless Summer Bronzer. Not only is a perfect because it last 16 awesome hours but its one of those bronzers that give you a natural pretty glow with out much work.
You can grab this bronzing must have from Too Faced for $30.


There is always room for MAC Cosmetics am I right?
All thought there are four shades to choose from my personal favorite is the shade of Matte Bronze.
This product is perfect for contouring. Its just the right shade for most skin tones. 
It leaves a flawless finish and a beautiful glow.
Pick yours up today at MAC Cosmetics for $25

Last but certainly not least is the Stila Stay All Day Bronzer.
This bronzer comes in two shades: light and dark. It is the perfect bronzer for adding glow about your face and body. It is a soft matte-satin bronzer that is lightweight and includes long wearing pigments that blend for a effortless look. This is my go to bronzer when i want a very natural no makeup makeup day.
You can grab your self one at Stila for $36.


So there you have it my top 5 must have bronzers. Do you have a bronzer that you just can not live with out? Tell me all about it below I always love hearing from my fellow beauty junkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment