Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Going on a Trip? Bring Along Evian!



When most speak about Evian you automatically think bottled drinking water. To my surprise Evian has had a mineral facial spray since 1962 when it was developed or discovered rather in Evian-Les-Bains, France.
I personally think this stuff is ingenious! Evian Facial Spray has a unique mineral balance which suits all skin types, even the most sensitive. It leaves your skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed. A light misting with the Evian facial spray sets and revives cosmetic colors throughout the day. This allows the skin to be re-hydrated several times without removing makeup. Evian is safe for gently cleansing baby’s sensitive skin.
I like to use this product on my legs as well. I find it helps with dry skin and moisture when in the hot sun or on cold dry winter days. I have used this as a makeup setting spray and a few times mid day to refresh my makeup. Every time I use the spray I fall deeper in love with it!
The fact that the Evian Facial Spray comes in three handy sizes makes is very convenient to take with you when traveling. The smallest bottle available is a 1.7oz bottle that retails for $7.50 which is very affordable for any budget big or small.  The next size bottle is the 5oz retailing for $12.50 and the largest bottle (most convenient for leaving at home) is the 10oz retailing for $18.  

I find myself always grabbing the 1.7oz. Its easy to throw in my purse or leave in the car or place it in my suit case when going on trips. 


*Disclosure i received this product at a deep discount and or for no charge in return I have given my complete honest and unbiased opinion.*

No comments:

Post a Comment