Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Change your look for a day or two

I have reviewed quite a few wigs in my reviewing career and this is by far my favorite. It is light and airy yet thick and full. I have had it on for a few hours with no problems. It is not tight on my head as there are adjustable straps to ensure a perfect fit.




It feels completely natural and moves with you.the curls keep their bounce even after brushing. When brushing there is minimal fall out. I did not have a issue with a shine as with most synthetic wigs I do need to powder them down to reduce shine with the black wig it is not needed. The wig almost reminds me of snow white and would be perfect for using for a Halloween costume or play but is perfectly suitable for every day use.


There were two issues I had with this wig. number one being it was not heat resistant. I do NOT suggesting using any heating tools on this wig as it will melt. The second issue was the hair line. Although the "scalp" of the wig looks very natural the hair line does not. This was easily fixed with pulling my bangs out and hiding the hair line so to say as you will see in the pictures I posted.




Pros:
1. Light weight
2. Adjustable to any head
3. Thick and full
4. Curls keep their bounce and shape even after brushing
5. No shine (black wig)
6. Minimal hair fall out
7. Very natural looking
8. Natural feeling

Cons:
1. Hair line does not look natural
2. Not heat resistant

Even though I have found the above mentioned cons I would still recommend this product as I do feel the pros out weight the cons. I am very happy with the product.

You can find the product Here in four different colors for a affordable price of $22.99 

Disclosure: I received this product at a deep discount or at no charge with no obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment