Friday, June 13, 2014

Charlie Cavalier & A Interview With Lisa Rusczyk Coming soon!


I have been asked to read and review a new book Called Charlie the Cavalier Begs for attention! I have to say it is the cutest thing ever! In a few days I will be posting my review along with a short interview from the author Lisa Rusczyk, in which I am very excited for!

While you wait to hear about the book and read the interview I have a little something for you from Lisa Rusczyk. She has asked me to share with you all a free printable Charlie the Cavalier Puppet!

I will post the link below so you may print yours! Currently The book is only available by download on amazon.com but will be available in paperback in the following month. Will have more information for you in my next Charlie the Cavalier blog post! Charlie the Cavalier is currently available for $0.99 USD. Oh and one more thing before you go. Charlie the Cavalier will be available for free on Monday June 23rd. Post that date to your calendar so you may get your free copy of Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention!

Get your Puppet here ~ http://charliethecavalier.com/
Find the book here ~    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KUZ84A8/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KUZ84A8&linkCode=as2&tag=begsforattention-20&linkId=BPEQEACEU6EN4EHF

No comments:

Post a Comment