Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day by Day Beauty Review


   I recently was given Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum free from Tomoson. Please note all of my opinions are of my own.


 Day by Day Vitamin C Serum is supposed to be a anti aging serum. I have to seen a difference in wrinkles on my face. I do notice softer smoother skin. My face is incredibly smooth.

 One think I do not like about the serum is the smell. It smells like alcohol strongly. It does not burn my eyes or anything it just has a strong alcohol smell.

 I do not thin I will continue to use this product only because of the smell. I do however like how it makes my skin feel super smooth.  I would recommend this product to those who do not mind the smell. I would be willing to try other product from the company a I do like their products.

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment