Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pure Raspberry Ketones Review


 

I recently received A free bottle of Pure Raspberry Ketones Extract Dietary supplement capsules from Tomoson.

 The Capsules are vegetarian with no added fillers, no artificial ingredients, and have a raspberry flavor and smell. There are 120 capsules per bottle.

 According to Dr. Oz The number one miracle in bottle to burn fat is Raspberry Ketones. (From the Dr. Oz show on 02/06/2012).

 According to the bottle the suggested use is: Adults take one vegetarian capsule two times a day 30 minutes before meals with a 6oz glass of water.

 They are supposed to suppress your hunger and burn fat. I have started using these about 4 days ago. I am not sure about the weight loss part quite yet but I have noticed I eat a lot less. I am about 5-9lbs "over weight" for my height so if hey help to curb my appetite I am all for it!

  They taste great and do not get "stuck" in your throat like most pills. They also come apart so you can sprinkle the inside on yogurt or what have you, if you have trouble swallowing capsules.

  I will continue to take the Pure Raspberry Ketones. I do feel like they are curbing my appetite and will help me to loose a bit of weight. I would recommend them to others who feel they need to cut their portions of food.

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment