Thursday, June 12, 2014

ELF 11 piece brush collection Review


I have had these brushes for about 4 months now and so far no issues. I have tried many brushes and I swear these little babies have gone through the mud and back and do they hold up! They are vey easy to clean and maintain. I highly recommend buying a set. They are made to with stand the messiest makeup users. I use them every day even for touch ups. I do not loose bristles and they clean very well.
This set comes with 11 brushes and I bought them for $28.99 USD from http://www.walmart.com.
The set comes with the following:

Eye shadow `C` Brush
Complexion Brush
Small Angled Brush
Small Smudge Brush
Fan Brush
Powder Brush
Angled Foundation Brush
Concealer Brush
Small Precision Brush
Blush Brush
Contouring Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment