Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I absolutely have to tell you!



 I absolutely have to tell you about this candle company! I am so glad I found this company. Do not think I will buy candles from any where ever again!

 Okay so last Friday my family went flea market "hopping", the last lea market we stopped at (New Visions in Dothan Alabama) was this joyful little guy with the cutest smile! He was such a joy to talk to so I had to stop by his section and see what he was selling. Needless to say I ended up talking with him for over an hour and looking or should I say smelling all of his out of this world candles!

 His candles are made of 100% vegetable made with Pure Soybean oil, All NATURAL and biodegradable,  Kosher Certified, NOT tested on animals, Contains NO palm wax, Contains NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products, Contains NO toxic materials, Contains NO Genetically Modified Material, Containers are easily cleaned with soap and water and will burn for 45-55+ hours!


 These things are amazing! I can not get over how well he captures the smell of things! The "Aunt Sis' Sanity" candle smells just like a Starbuck's freshly brewed Cup of Joe! My favorite candle so far is "Monkey Farts". I know the name sounds silly but the smell is amazing, leaves the whole house smelling like banana goodness!
                                                               
  He also has wax burners and wax in the same scents and his 8oz candles. The figurine oil burners are beautiful! The way they light up in several colors to the shapes and shadows they leave on your walls.


  I highly recommend this company and all of their products! I will definitely be buying much more! Please check out their Crescent Moon Candles Co. Website and see all that they have to offer! 

DISCLOSURE: All of the above re of my own true opinion about the company and or product and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment