Friday, June 27, 2014

#vowvoxbox Pure Silk raspberry mist review

    I have received this little bottle of miracles free from influenster in the #vowvoxbox.  I am t one who normally uses shaving cream. I am what you call a "dry shaver". I don't really see the sense in using a "messy" product that really didn't help any. It seriously is not the case with the pure silk shaving cream in Raspberry Mist.
                              

    I did however decide I would try this one. The smell alone is enticing. It smells like fresh raspberries on a summery Sunday morning! It goes on rich and smooth and is not al that "messy". It left my legs feeling smooth, refreshed ad of course super moisturized. I do believe I have found a new shaving must have. Pure silk has Transformed me from a dry shaver to a pure silk loyal user!

   To find out more on this product please go to their Facebook Page or their Twitter Page with hashtag #PureSilk

DISCLOSURE: I have received this tem for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Any and all opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment