Friday, June 27, 2014

#vowvoxbox Pure Silk raspberry mist review

    I have received this little bottle of miracles free from influenster in the #vowvoxbox.  I am t one who normally uses shaving cream. I am what you call a "dry shaver". I don't really see the sense in using a "messy" product that really didn't help any. It seriously is not the case with the pure silk shaving cream in Raspberry Mist.
                              

    I did however decide I would try this one. The smell alone is enticing. It smells like fresh raspberries on a summery Sunday morning! It goes on rich and smooth and is not al that "messy". It left my legs feeling smooth, refreshed ad of course super moisturized. I do believe I have found a new shaving must have. Pure silk has Transformed me from a dry shaver to a pure silk loyal user!

   To find out more on this product please go to their Facebook Page or their Twitter Page with hashtag #PureSilk

DISCLOSURE: I have received this tem for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Any and all opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.