Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mary Kay Translucent Powder & Brush Review

I received both of these products for free from influenster for testing purposes.

The first product I was sent was a full size Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder. This is a all over `see threw` powder to help reduce shine throughout your face. I absolutely love this powder! It is light weight and almost soft like a feather. I do feel this product actually works it did in fact help to reduce the look of shine throughout the day. I put the powder on at about 11 am and was still very fresh looking at 10 pm. I will definitely be buying this product.
I was sent was the full size Mary Kay powder brush. Oh my am I in love. I have gone through so many different brushes its sick. Most of them loose bristles or leave extra powder all over the place well this is not the case with the Mary Kay powder brush. I was extremely pleased. No excess powder left on the face and or on the product. I did use this brush for the blush I was sent along with the translucent powder and it did not mix the two no extra powder was left in the brush at all. I will be buying more Mary Kay brushes. I do not think I could have enough. LOL
Both products can be purchased through your Mary Kay representative or from http://marykay.com
Translucent powder is being sold at $16.00 USD and the Powder brush is being sold at $16.00 USD
MKGlam influenster free voxbox makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment