Thursday, June 12, 2014

O.P.I Baby Please Come Home Review

Okay so I do not always like the glitter polishes as they can be ugh messy I suppose is the word I am looking for. Most of the glitter polishes glop on or are to thick and most of them look tacky. Well I have to give OPI a pat on the back all of their glitter polishes that I have used are the total opposite. The `Baby Please Come Home` Polish from the Mariah Carey Holiday Collection (liquid sand) is my all time favorite! There are two other ones in this collection I love as well which are `Emotions` and `Kiss me at Midnight`.
The glitters and hexagons in the `Baby Please Come home` polish capture the light at the right moments, goes on smooth and looks perfect for that special occasion or just for every day use.

Image found on www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment