Thursday, June 12, 2014

Rimmel London Quad Review

I love brown eye shadows. I like the fact that they can be used for a soft natural look or can be used for a bold dramatic look.
My go to brown eye shadow palette is Rimmel London`s Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow in Sun Safari #019. The reason for this is the colors blend well and match with just about every thing. You can use these four shadows for a very soft angelic natural look for work or day time fun then in the evening you can use the darker shades to make a playful yet bold and dramatic look.
No matter what look I am going for I always use this quad as my base using the lightest color as a base color.  This Quad can be used for any event or date night even to work. Highly recommended!


Source link: http://www.chiarafashion.co.uk/Rimmel-Colour-Rush-Quad-Eye-Shadow-Sun-Safari-019.html

No comments:

Post a Comment