Saturday, July 5, 2014

Coffee Dates From **** Review


I recently was asked through Tomoson to read and review "Coffee Dates From Hell" Written by Jim Tilberry. The E-book is available here on amazon for $2.99 and is 163 pages in length.

When I first read the title I was a bit hesitant. Was not sure if I would enjoy it or not. Truthfully I loved it! I laughed all the way through. The situations Jim makes up are hilarious. I love the story of  "Lacey meets Bernie". I ejoy how he describes each situation, he makes it so you feel like you are there watching these couples have these horrific coffee dates!
                                     
It truly is a comedic read. If you are looking for  short funny E-book then you are in for a treat! I do recommend downloading and reading "Coffee Dates From Hell" On your kindle device.


DISCLOSURE: I have received this book free of charge through the Tomoson bloggers site for testing purposes. Please note any and all of my opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape, or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment