Saturday, July 5, 2014

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor Review



I recently tried the Gillette Venus & Olay razor. I love it! I normally use my husband's razors as I can not find a "female" razor that works well. Well guess what....  I just found one!

This razor has two Olay moisture bars on the top and bottom of the razor head. I am still indecisive about the moisture bars. After one use the top bar was completely one. It fell off after my first leg. The second bar is still going strong! The bars do tend to make your leg extra slippery! So please be careful. I did how ever get a very close and smooth shave.



I do love the grip handle. Not only is it a beautiful pink color but you can hold on to it with easy. Even though my legs were very slippery  did not loose grip nor cut myself at all. I do like not having to worry about cutting myself and ending up with scars. 

All in all I would recommend this product to new shavers and old. I feel Gillette did a wonderful job on this new product. I personally will continue to use and buy this product. I am very pleased with the end result.

DISCLOSURE: I have received this product free of charge from BzzAgent for testing purposes. Please note any and all of my opinions are f my own and have not been altered in an way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment