Saturday, July 19, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Review




So lets talk Green tea! Kiss Me Organics makes this wonderful product! Basically is it green tea grounded up into a powder base. At first I was a bit skeptical abut the product. I was afraid it would smell horrible and taste even worse. Well that's not the case with Kiss m Organics Matcha Green tea Powder!

 The smell is pleasant. Not over powering and not a week smell either It smell like a great cup of hot green tea! The taste well its green and looks horrible LOL but it tastes amazing! The thing I like the most about the Organic Matcha tea is that you can put it in anything! Add a bit extra to an already great cup of hot tea, add some in your cookies, cakes and so much more! My favorite way to eat my Organic Matcha Green tea is in fresh home made fruit smoothies!

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is supposed to help with weight loss (not tremendous weight loss but a few pounds here and there) gives you energy and increases your focus, helps to rejuvenate your skins health and to top ot all of it has 137 antioxidants.

All in all I would recommend this product to all who wants to improve their skin health and gain more natural energy. You can check out their Matcha Green Tea products here.


DISCOSURE:  have received this product for free through Tomoson.com and their rightful company. With that being said all and any opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment