Monday, August 18, 2014

Benc Mate Deshedding groomer brush review


   The Benc Mate de-shedding tool & groomer is marketed as unbreakable. If for what ever reason it does break they will replace it with another free of charge.

   The groomer also reduces shedding by 90%. This tool is more for larger dogs. I have a very small pup she is only 2 and a half pounds of skin and bones. I have used this tool on her and it works. It does remove her loose hair and reduces the amount of hair found around the house and on our furniture.



   The groomer itself is a cute yellow and feel firm and strong in your hand. It does not pull on Honey's hair. She is a short haired dog and it does in fact brush out her hair and catch loose hairs. I tend to brush her every other day. I have noticed the reduction of shedding. 




I would like a smaller brush and my dog is a smaller breed. I do feel this brush works well even though it is marketed towards bigger dogs. I do recommend this product for all dog owners. This is by far the best grooming brush I have used by far.

DISCLOSURE: I  have received the above mentioned product for free for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respective companies. All opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment