Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Excelerol Brain Health Supplement Review


   I am not sure if you are like me or not but I am constantly forgetting things. The smallest of details can slip my mind. A few years ago I could remember everything even a license plate I glanced at for a few seconds. Not entirely sure what has changed from then until now.

   Not only do I forget things but it is getting more and more difficult to stay focused and concentrate
on the here and now. I am always bouncing from activity to activity.


  So for the last couple months I have been trying to find products to help me in this area of difficulty. I have tried those "brain game" sites and a few other products and nothing seemed to help.

    While lurking around tomoson for product to test I seen Excelerol Brain Health Supplement capsules and new I had to try them! Excelerol are 100% vegetarian capsules with Vitamin B-12. It promotes Focus support, memory support, concentration and alertness.

     I have been taking 1 pill a day although the directions suggest you take 1-2capsules 3 times a day. I personally thought this was a bit excessive. All though I am not taking the "recommended" dosage I do feel as if the product is working.  I notice I can stay focused and concentrate for longer than 10 minutes. I am completing more tasks in a timely manner because I am able to keep my mind on one thing. I also have seen a slight difference in my memory. I am able to remember to grab the shopping list and or remember a phone number. Before taking Excelerol I was not able to.

   The only issue I have with Excelerol is that it is NOT US FDA approved. Even with this factor I have continued to use this product and will be continuing to do so. Even my husband has started to use it as well. So if you feel you need some brain help go and get yourself a bottle of Excelerol Brain Health Supplement Capsules.


DISCLOSURE: I have received this product for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment