Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bloominous


I like most people love doing DIY projects. I normally go to Michael's or Joanne Fabrics but the "fake"  flowers they sell look fake. When I go to a florist they always have the same type of flower and never have specialty flowers that I am looking for.

 I have come across a very cute site that sells all your fresh flower needs. What I like about their product is that these flowers are grown right on the farm. They even de-thorn each stem for you, package the flowers so they stay super fresh and send them to your door!
This is a great idea for weddings, family gatherings, holidays or baby showers. The possibilities are endless! I Love their style and choices they offer.
So If you are like us DIYer's and have need for fresh flowers and other accessories be sure to check out Bloominous.  Right now you can get up to 30% off their trial kits and you get free shipping!

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment