Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review

  I was asked to try out the Body Merry Eye Cream and I was all for it! I have tried mounds of products that are to help with age defense, dark circles, fine lines, puffiness, ECT. for most of them to fail!

  With the Body Merry age defense eye cream I do see a difference in my dark circles and the puffiness under my eyes. I have not seen a difference in fine lines, wrinkles or crows feet.

  I do enjoy the smell of this product. It has a mild smell of aloe and green tea. It feels silky smooth when applied around your eyes. It does not burn, sting or irritate my eyes in anyway.

Body merry does have Ocean based retinol, botanic hyaluronic acid, organic vitamins, organic minerals and pure plant oils. It is also NOT tested on animals which is an A+ in my book!

All in all I do recommend this product for a fast fix on dark circles and puffiness. I know I will continue to use the product. If you are interested in buying Body Merry age defense eye cream for yourself it is currently on sale saving you $46.00 a total of 66% off. You can find it here.


DISCLOSURE: I have received the above item for testing purposes from tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment