Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Orblue- Propresser Garlic Press Review

  I am so excited to talk to you all about the Orblue Propresser Galic press. I absolutely love to cook especially with garlic. Think its just in my Italian blood to use garlic in almost every dish LOL.

  I have tried so many gadgets to help with the mess and crushing of garlic and most break after a week or just doe not do what it is said to do. That is why I was super excited to try this one out! The Orblue garlic press is stainless steel and extremely easy to use and clean up is a breeze.

I decided to use it while making my sweet beef and white rice. After peeling open the garlic I took single (some times double depending on the size) cloves and inserted it into the press. Closed the press and squeezed with all my might. To my surprise I did not need to use to much force to crush the garlic. It was very easy to use and the garlic came out minced and on perfect proportions.

 
 
 
                                                                                    
I am very pleased with the Orblue Garlic press! I have not had one issue with the product and have used it many times since receiving it. I would recommend this presto anyone who enjoys cooking and loves using garlic in their recipes.

DISCLOSURE: I have received the product above for testing purposes from tomoson and its respectful company. With that said the opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment