Friday, August 1, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C+E Serum Review


I am not entirely sure where to begin with this product. Honestly I am far from happy. I have tried many products and for the most part and extremely happy. Not often do I have to right a review where I am disappointed in a product.

To begin  opened the bottle and too in a deep sniff. Boy oh boy that was this the wrong thing to do! I started coughing and gaging on the smell of cheap perfume. I nearly threw up on my living room rug.

I then mustered up the courage to actually try the product. So I used the handy dandy top and put some in the spout and noticed it was as thick as gravy. It plopped out of the tube in thick gooey drops. Making a very loud thud into the bottle each time it dropped from the spout.

At this point I am finished. I can not and will not put this product on my face. To me presentation is EVERYTHING and this product has it all wrong.  I can not allow myself to put something of this sort on my face.

I would not recommend this product to anyone. I do feel the company should take away tat sick smell and thin out the product by a whole lot. I do think this would improve anyone's experience with the product. As for right now I will stay away from the Foxbrim products.

DISCLOSURE: I have received the above named product for free from Tomoson and its respectful companies. With that said any and all opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way. shape or form.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment