Friday, August 1, 2014

Mystelic Beauty's Vitamin C Serum Reviw



I have been testing many Vitamin C Serum lately and this one is by far the best smelling! It was pleasant to open it take a whiff and feel like I was in the tropics. I almost smelled like sweet pineapples.

The serum itself was thin soft and pleasant. Once applied to my face I could feel the difference. The small part of my chook that I had applied the serum to immediately felt softer, smoother and hydrated.

All in all this is so far the best Vitamin C Serum I have used. Mystelic did a wonderful job when they decided to give this serum a pleasant smell something most vitamin C serums are missing.
I would definitely recommend this product to those who use vitamin C serums as this does improve the moisture and hydration on your skin.

DISCLOSURE: I have received the above mentioned item for free using Tomoson and from its respectful companies. With this said any and all of the above opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment