Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Xium Pure Green Coffee Dietary Supplement Review



   Xium Pure Green Coffee Dietary Supplement Pills are 100% vegetarian capsules, the contain absolutely no fillers or binders, are easy to swallow and are 800 mg per serving.

   Directions as on the bottle you are to take two capsules with water up to two times per day. The 100% vegetarian capsules are a dietary suppressant that gives you extra added energy when needed.

   One thing I feel I need to stress are that these pills are NOT FDA approved. The box does say that the product I#1 doctor recommended but in the fine print it states "#1 Doctor recommended brand base on amazon.com and or internet reviews by doctors. This does not sit well with me at all! I feel as if I am almost being lied to. Yes I do guess is some retrospect I do suppose it is doctor recommended but by what internet doctors? How do I know they are actually doctors to begin with? I would like to actually see some sort of documentation.  I suppose I maybe over thinking it but then again when you are asked to put a pill of sots into your body you want to cover all bases.    

                                                                                                                      

  I did end up taking the pills for 2 days and stopped. I did not like the feeling the pills gave me. I am a avid coffee drinker and I do enjoy my energy drinks when needed but the feeling I received when taking this supplement was entirely different almost as if I had taken speed or some type of drug. My body was jittery hands were shaking and my body was in over drive! I could not get my heart to stop feeling like it was going to burst out of my chest! I thought maybe my body would get used to it after a few days and calm down but after day 2 of feeling like a speed junky I was threw!

   All in all if you do not like feeling like you have taken a huge amount of speed I do not recommend this product! Does it help you lose weight? I have no idea as I did not use the product long enough!
If you are considering the use of the Xium Green Coffee     supplement I would ask your doctor first! He/she would now best!
                                                                           

DISCLOSURE: I have received this product for free for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respectful companies. With that said any and all opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment