Tuesday, September 2, 2014

InstaNatural Niacinamide Cream & Eye Gel Review



   I am a avid and loyal fan of InstaNatural. The company and it's workers are loyal to their customers and always aim to please. I always jump at the chance to work with them as I know they will make my experience a memorable one. Their products always look inviting and always do what they are intended to do.

   I was asked to test and review their Niacinamide Cream and as an added bonus they sent me their Youth Express Eye Gel to test as well.

  I have tried so many facial creams and eye gels in the last couple months and these two products are by far my top choices.
  The Niacinamide cream smells like a tropical citrus drink. It glides across my skin and leaves it feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. It states it is to hydrate, firm and plump. My skin feels so much more hydrated when I use it (which is daily) and I have seen a big difference in the firmness around my neck and cheek area. I will continue to use this product and support the company by purchasing more of their products. Tome this cream is a keeping indefinitely!

InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Gel states it is too reduce puffiness, dark circles and sagging skin.
No matter how much sleep I get I always wake up with dark puffy eyes and most products are a quick fix that only lasts a half hour or so.
The InstaNatural Youth eye gel work far beyond 30 minutes. It is a "quick fix" product that continues to work to fix dark circles and puffiness. I always put this on after my InstaNatural Niacinamide Cream. It instantly lightens my dark circles and controls my puffiness. I have noticed after using the product for two full weeks every morning my dark circles get lighter and lighter and the puffiness is just about gone! I do highly recommend this product to all who suffer from the issues stated above.


                                                  

If you have not checked out InstaNatural's please do so, Who knows you may just fall in love with their amazing products!

DISCLOSURE: I have receive this product from tomoson and it's respective company. With that said any and all opinions are of my own and have never been altered in any way, shape or form.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment