Monday, September 29, 2014

The Cutest Bracelet Ever

 Recently I had stumbled upon a page on Facebook. I immediately noticed how adorable her stuff was. Krafty Chix specializes in making handmade jewelry. From bracelets, to scarves you name it she makes it.

 
I particularly like her monogrammed items. I had contacted Denise about doing a review she had suggested sending me a monogrammed bracelet, I was all for it!  I selected the pink chevron background as pink is my favorite color and  wear it most often.
 
 
 
 
I knew the bracelets were lovely from the pictures I had seen online but when it had a arrived I was taken back by its beauty up close. The silver of the bracelet truly shines and is bright and shiny. The bracelet itself is put together very well, extremely sturdy.
 
 
 
 
 






The front of the bracelet is also put together very well. There are no gaps between the silver and the monogrammed charm. The paper that my monogram is on is very bright and not damaged in any way.  It complements the silver plated bracelet extremely well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Denise also makes matching earrings, necklaces, rings and key chains. She makes many more items as well.  All over her handmade products can be found on her Etsy Shop.  Denise also does many giveaways on her Facebook fan page as well as discounts to her Etsy shop.

I will be hosting a giveaway on October 15th - October 29th were you will be able to have a chance at winning one of Krafty Chix monogrammed bracelets  $19.99 value! So be sure to come back and enter!










No comments:

Post a Comment