Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bath Time Relaxation

Every one needs to take time for themselves just a bit of time to relax and wind down. My way of doing so is taking a long hot bath to just soak out the stress and relax! Well my relaxation time just got easier and more comfortable.

With the Bath Pillow by Simply Essentials I can rest and relax my head on a soft comfortable pillow with out worrying about my neck cramping or my head hurting from the tub. It is a simply white pillow that has two suction cups o the back that screw in rather than push in.

I did find one flaw, it does not like to sty in a "upright" position. It works so much better when you place it on the corner of the tub and use it that way. But who wants to sit straight up any way. Not really a way to relax all the way.

I did notice when it fell into the tub it does retain water and takes a bit to dry out. I would suggest trying to keep it out of the water.











All in all I love this thing. It is soft, comfortable, practical and helps me relax. You can pick this awesome bath pillow up at amazon   on sale for $29.95


DISCLOSURE: I  was sent the above mentioned product from Tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions above are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment