Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Skin Protecting Awesomeness

I le down south in Alabama and it can be horribly hot. With heat comes the sun with the sun comes harmful rays that damage your skin or worse causes skin cancer. For that reason I am always long for a good sunscreen. Most can be SPF 50 but can come off easily in the pool or rain. What good is it to have a SPF of 50+ that washes off?

 Even in October we tend to spend most of our weekends by the pool. (Yes it still gets to be 90 degrees out side!) With children at any age we are always trying to keep them out of the sun or lather them up in sunscreen. I always try to sick with a sunscreen with SPF 25 or higher.

With the Beauty by Earth Sunscreen it is thick but not to thick ,it smells great and most of all it stays on! It s a white creamy sunscreen with SPF 25. It is water resistant, biodegradable, and reef safe. The Beauty by Earth sunscreen is natural and contains No Parabens, No Paba, No Nano-Particles, No Oxybenzone, No Retinyl Palmitate, No Toxic Chemicals, No Chemical Fragrnce and No Phalates. You should apply every 45 to 60 minutes.











I adore this sunscreen. I use it every chance I get. I recommend this to every mother I run into. If you would like to buy pick up the Beauty by Earth Sunscreen you can do so on Amazon for $13.99 with free shipping for Prime members.
I was able to give this product away to Erin Fesperman at one of our #UANB twitter parties.

DISCLOSURE: I received this product for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment