Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Best dog treats around!



Recently I tried these odor free dog treats. May I say they are my fur babies favorite! Every time I pick up the bag they come running from the other side of the house jumping for joy! Maria our newest member jumps in all crazy ways until she gets one.





  Buddy Sticks are all natural treats that are odorless, high is protein with no chemicals added . They provide hours of enjoyment and not to mention great oral health! The Buddy stick cleans and helps to maintain healthy teeth for your pup or dog.

   I can not say enough how much my pups love these sticks. My Maria will chew on these for hours! She is teething at the moment and I notice when I give her a Buddy Stick she tends to calm down and not be in so much pain.

  This is a product I will use for a very long time. I am over all very happy with this product in every aspect. Best part if you are unhappy for what eve reason the company provides a 100% money back guarantee. "Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee - no questions asked! (Order yours now! You`ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!)" Quote taken from the companies order page on Amazon.





DISCLOSURE: I received this product for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respective company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment