Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Heat Protecting Awsomeness!

  I have extremely unruly, frizzy hair that I hate to deal with! So 90% of the time I straighten my hair this way it looks perfect well most of the time anyway. With straightening or any thing with heat comes damage. My hair can get very dry and brittle as I use some sort of heat source at least 3 times a week. To help prevent this from happening you should use a heat protecting spray and or lotion. Finding a good one that actually works can be hard to do.


 
  Beauty Care Choices  sells this amazing Pravana Nevo Control Manipulator Mist.   There are many things that make this product great! Not only does it protect your hair from heat damage but it is also like a hair spray. Keeping your hair just the way you styled it with out leaving a filmy residue or making it "hard" like most sprays will. It is also 100% vegan. Which is always a A+ in my book. It also contains no gluten, no sulfates, no phthalates, an is not tested on animals.


  I love the way it makes my hair feel. Leaving it silky smooth, in place and protected. My hair has not been as damaged as it was before I started using this product. Beauty Care Choices also sells it at a great price of $15.57.  This is a product I will continue to use daily and do recommend it to those who straighten, curl or blow dry their hair.  Be sure to check out the other great products sold on Beauty Care Choices for all of your beauty needs from hair care to nail care they have it all!









DISCLOSURE: I was given this product for testing purposes from tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all of the opinions mentioned are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment