Thursday, October 30, 2014

BoBee Wall Decals

I love decorating my home. Every chance I get I buy new home items and redecorate. One product I absolutely love buying are wall decals! BoBee Inc. makes lovely wall decals specifically for nurseries. Even though my children are 12 and 13, BoBee Inc. You are My Sunshine decal worked perfectly in their room over their television.


The decal came in a cute tube (not using a big package for a smaller product which is a + in my book). The decal itself was super easy to apply and took all of 5 minutes to apply and abut 10 minutes to clean the area of the wall I wanted to apply the decal.






I started by using a natural made household cleaner and a sponge and cleaned the area of the wall I was going to use. I let it dry for about 5 minutes. I then opened the tube that held the wall decal and unrolled it. I then proceeded to pull off the top layer revealing the sticker itself.

 I then peeled off a bit of the back paper then placed the sticky part of the decal and carefully placed it where I needed it. I did use a credit card to help smooth the wall sticker on to the wall making sure there were no bubbles. This took all of five minutes to do. It is that simple.








I then added two candle sconces to give it a more "grown up" look. I am very pleased with how it turned out not to mention how easy it was to achieve!

 
I would definitely buy more of BoBee's wall Decals. They even have ones specifically made for diaper dispensers. If you are interested in their products please feel free to check out their  website or their Amazon page for all styles, sizes and pricing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DISCLOSURE: I received this product for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way, shape or form.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment