Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Great Razor for any Shaver!

What a wonderful little razor! It looks like a men's razor but works wonderfully for females too! The MagnaBlade has a sleek innovative design. The razor dock is magnetic and keeps your blades sharp between shaves. The magnetic dock helps to extend your razors life span by two to six times longer than with out it.

  Even though the MagnaBlade comes with a razor you can use it on any razor you have! It even works on disposable razors. You simply place our razor in the cradle of the MagnaBlade and let the magnets do the work for you.

  We loved our MagnaBlade so much I bought two more. One for my husband, my son an myself. The MagnaBlade would make the perfect gift for anyone on your list. You can pick up the MagnaBlade here for $24.95 with a 30 day 100% money back guarantee.



 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment