Saturday, November 29, 2014

Candle Goodness

I love candles. All candles especially candles that smell amazing and last a long time. Old Factory makes a 3 piece set of candles in 12 different sets. That equals 36 different smells! I chose the Coffee Shop set. It includes 3 candles in  Coffee Bean, Hazelnut and Chai Tea. My favorite is Coffee Bean! It filled my living room and kitchen with the aromas of a coffee house.

Each 2 oz candle is to last 20 hours. Each candle is made from natural soy wax allowing it to burn longer and cleaner. I normally light my candles for about 3 to 4 hours a day and one candle lasted me about a week. So three could last 3 weeks!

These woul make the perfect Christmas gift placed under the tree for any member of the family! I was able to give a set of three away to one of y lucky fans on my fan page! Congrats to Grace Cad!







 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment