Tuesday, November 4, 2014

More Amazingness from Beauty Care Choices!

Beauty Care Choices  sells some amazing items! I had the opportunity to try out two more of their products and I am super pleased with both of them! I am very big into taking care of my hair and these two products were perfect!

The first item I was able to try is the Framesi Be Yourself Mist Hair Spray. I am always happy to try a new hair spray! It is one item I think I use the most. The Framesi Mist Spay has the most desirable smell for a hair spray. Most smell like well to put it pleasantly a month old dumpster! Not this spray! It smells like a creamy butternut lotion. This Mist spray has a strong hold that does not flake or build up. It also contains vitamins, iron, silicon and magnesium mineral salts that fortify the structure of your hair. I like the fact that it gives me a firm hold with out making my hair hard and unmanageable. Its a great spray that is good for my hair. What more could a girl ask for?










My favorite of the two products is the Framesi Be Yourself Masque. This stuff is a miracle in a bottle! It is a conditioning masque that helps to repair damaged hair and protects your hair from harmful UV light. It is recommended to use it as a daily conditioner as well as a deep conditioner leaving it in 5-7 minutes. I personally use this product as a deep conditioner twice a week and I leave it in 10-12 minutes as I feel my hair is super damaged! I also use this as a leave in conditioner. If my hair is dry and I feel it needs some softness added I will squeeze a quarter into my palm and run it through my ends. It works perfectly! Leaving my hair silky smooth and touchable. What I like the most is that it is color safe as most of their products are. The smell reminds me of  coco body butter. This product is all around perfect!



 





If want to try these  Beauty Care Choices products out for yourself you can find the Mist Spray Here and the Hair Masque Here



DISCLOSURE: I have received the above products from Beauty Care Choices for testing purposes. With that said I was not paid for this post and any and all of the above mentioned opinions are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment