Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Surpahs Bathrm Scale

  I was asked to test out the Surpahs Digital Bathroom Scale . I was very excited to try this little guy because it keeps track of your weight. Every time you go to your programmed spot and weigh yourself  it will let you know if you have gained or lost weight. I thought this concept was pretty cool. It even tracks your BMI and auto identifies four users.

 It can be difficult to keep track of weight loss or gain on your own. I thought this Weight machine would be helpful for my son who is a boxer.  I was able to turn it on and program myself adding in my height, I then stepped on the scale and it had told me my weight. I played with this machine all week long to see how often my weight fluctuates. I have not had a problem with the weight machine.


 With my son boxing it can be hard to keep track of is weight. One week he will need to gain weight the next he will need to maintain it. With the Surpahs Digital Bathroom Scale it is easy to keep track of how he is doing. All of us use this weight machine and are very pleased with it. 

You can pick up the Surpahs Digital scale Here for $29.98







 
DISCLOSURE: I received this product for testing purposes from Tomoson and its respectful company. With that said any and all opinions mentioned above are of my own and have not been altered in any way shape or form.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment